About World of Warcraft Locked Account
Customers’ WoW accounts have been frequently locked during leveling up recently, because Blizzard Entertainment made some changes and settings in WoW account login system. Accordingly we need to unlock the account via email, which increases the burden of customers, but also delays leveling up time.We apologize for any inconvenience.
Now MMOValue develops a set of early prevention program. Please perform the four steps when you successfully purchase power leveling product:
1. Please contact our Live Chat after you make payment. Due to the different IP, when we login to your account for the first time, your account will be locked. Please help us to unlock the account immediately. This phenomenon will not appear again.
2. Please put your accurate Battle.net affiliate account information in the note. Attention: If the login errors, the account will immediately be locked.
3. Please do not secretly login to your account during leveling up. Due to the different IP, the account will be locked and our staff will be kicked off. If you have special requirements, please contact LIVECHAT after login and help unlock the account.
4. Please fill in the correct contact information (EMAIL/MSN/Phone). If something happens, we can contact you ASAP to unlock the account and continue leveling up.
5. Please be sure to coordinate with us following the above four steps, especially players in World of Warcraft (EUR). So we can avoid some unnecessary delays during leveling up. We can guarantee that MMOValue levels up by hand and we will offer more satisfied service.
Your safety, comfort and convenience are our most important concerns.